- AddressFingask Castle, Rait PH2 7SA
- TicketsA£25 C£15
Watch the promo video for Castle Horror III
Picture this, if you dare. It’s a cold, dark night on Halloween. You’re walking in the dark, ahead and through the mist you see a large Scottish Castle glowing red in the dark. Just as you begin to lose your nerve, a group of costumed kids shouts, “Happy Halloween! It’s a party!” Sound like fun?
You bet your broomstick it does. Which is why we concocted this Halloween party of a life time, one that no ghoul or goblin will ever forget.
So round up your little creeps, put on your scariest costume and join in this family frightfest that will leave everyone howling with delight
- Up to 250 guests, adults and children (family nights).
- Guests will be seated at round tables of 10 with a stage for the entertainment, host and a dance floor area.
- Stuart Webster from Tay FM will host.
- You will be met by stilt walkers and devilish fire eater who will wander through the party mingling with the guests.
- Fingask’s Pavilion will be decorated with Scotland’s largest collection of Halloween and horror movie props.
- An array of fantastic entertainment awaits you throughout the night with acts announced in the run up to October.
- All our acts are guaranteed to be family friendly.
- Photo Area will be set up with Halloween Props for family and group photos which can be purchased.
- Close up Magician will be working the tables.
- Kids area set up inside the Pavilion.
- Potions table for your little witches and wizards to create and keep their own little magic potions.
- Sweetie cart, it is Halloween after all!
- Price includes cold as death severed finger(s) buffet together with a bowl of stories or chilli
- A number of “walking zombies” will wander the party and grounds.
- Raffle and auction prizes will be available for all guests to buy and bid on.
- Games and disco for everyone with Stuart Webster AKA The Webmaster.
- And much much more!
This years Castle Horror III Halloween event is held at Fingask Castle, which is located in Perthshire between the Dark lands of Dundee and Paranormal Perth and just along from Rait. The oldest part of the Castle was built in 1594. During the 18th Century Fingask was plundered and then occupied by Government Dragoons.
Click on the images below, to view the photos from Castle Horror iii 2015.
Fingask Castle is located just of the A90, between Dundee and Perth
The Castle and event is situated at;
Please view the map at the bottom of this page for directions.